UL ALUO offers the following second-cycle Master’s study programmes:
The programme Sculpture is uniform and has no courses.
CONSERVATION AND RESTORATION OF WORKS OF ART
Conservation and Restoration of Paintings and Polychrome Sculpture
Conservation and Restoration of Wall Paintings and Stone Sculpture
The study lasts for 2 years and accounts for 120 ECTS credits in all programmes.
What entry requirements do we have?
The above first-cycle programmes are open to candidates who have:
1. successfully passed the examination for special talents – detailed specifics of tests in individual programmes / courses are published in the current Call for Enrolment in Postgraduate Study Programmes (attachment below),
2. and successfully completed:
- the same or related first-cycle study programme at the UL ALUO (detailed specifics for individual programmes / courses are published in the current Call);
- any first cycle study programme in other fields of study. Prior to admission, if necessary, which is determined by the departmental commission (from 10 to 60 ECTS credits), depending on the first cycle qualification and work experience of the candidate;
- any higher-education professional study program adopted before the Higher Education Act of 2004. The candidate has to pass additional exams determined by the departmental commission, depending on the type of qualification and work experience of the candidate (from 10 to 60 ECTS credits).
Enrolment is also open to candidates who have completed equivalent education abroad and have passed the examination for special talents.
UL ALUO provides only the most basic materials and services necessary for the student’s work. Additional production costs are incurred during the course of the studies, which are borne by the student. The costs cannot be absolutely evaluated in advance, because the choice of materials, tools, technologies, etc., which are not provided by the Academy, is left to the students, their financial capacity, their ingenuity and also the ambition of the tasks or projects of each student.
How do you enrol?
- You can become acquainted with the content of study programs during our information days and at our websites.
- The application procedure is published in the annual Call for Enrolment in Postgraduate Study Programmes. Part of the call for the UL ALUO for the next academic year is published in the attachments below, and the full call is available on the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
- You submit your portfolio.
- After a successful application, we will inform you about the approach to the talent assessment exam (detailed instructions are published in the text of the Call).
- You will be notified about the result of the of the talent assessment exam by the UL ALUO.
- Enrolment at the UL ALUO takes place electronically in the end of September; you will receive a notification from the Office for Postgraduate Studies.