Help in distress
The University of Ljubljana has adopted the Rules on Measures against Violence, Harassment and Torture.
At ALUO, we are also committed to establish an academic environment in which there is no room for violence, sexual and other harassment or torture. Any behaviour or conduct that offends a person’s dignity, violates the individual’s personal rights and integrity, or creates a dangerous, intimidating, degrading, or hostile environment, is unacceptable. UL ALUO upholds an ever more active policy of creating and maintaining an academic environment that respects the dignity of all persons, regardless of their personal circumstances. All of us at the Academy have a duty to encourage and develop respectful cooperation and to strive for the peaceful resolution of potential disputes.
For your information, the trusted persons at UL ALUO are:
- trusted person for sexual harassment, harassment or torture of non-teaching staff and students: Urška Vavpotič, email@example.com
- trusted person for sexual harassment, harassment or torture for pedagogical staff: Prof. Milan Erič, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailboxes for anonymous complaints are accessible at Erjavčeva 23 and Dolenjska cesta 83.
There is also a Psychosocial Counselling Centre for students and employees of the University of Ljubljana within the University of Ljubljana where live help can be found at three different locations:
- Faculty of Education, University of Ljubljana (Tuesdays 10.30–12.30 and Thursdays 13.00–15.00),
- Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ljubljana (Thursdays 12.00–14.00),
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana (Thursdays 12.00–14.00).