Career counselling for UL ALUO students
Regular individual career counselling for UL ALUO students will also take place in the academic year 2023/24 in the premises of the UL ALUO, led by career counsellor Andreja Jurček of the UL Career Centres.
Schedule: Every 1st and 2nd Friday of the month between 10 am and noon, from October 2023 to June 2024.
Locations: Alternately at two UL ALUO locations, 1st Friday of the month on Erjavčeva (lecture room 7), 2rd Friday of the month at Dolenjska ulica (lecture room 110).
This is for individual counselling and confidential conversation on a variety of issues related to career development, regarding dilemmas pertaining to continuing your studies, or just advice about the career decisions that you are intending to make.
In order to avoid queues, the consultant asks that you make an appointment in advance by e-mail or telephone: email@example.com; 030 641 644
Confidently into employment
Entering the labour market can be quick and easy or a tedious and time-consuming process. Your experience depends largely on how much you prepare for it.
At the Career Centres of the University of Ljubljana, we want you to find your dream job confidently and easily, so during the year we organise various services and facilities for you:
- workshops for acquiring competencies and other employment skills,
- visits to and presentations of work environments in Slovenia and other EU countries,
- networking and quick meetings with employers,
- consultations on challenges abroad, entrepreneurship, traineeships,
- Skype consulting with consultants from abroad,
- fairs, career days and much more.
However, because each individual is unique, we also dedicate ourselves to you individually. We arrange for you to have personal career counselling and coaching for effective career path management.
What do you gain if you actively participate in the activities of UL Career Centres?
- key competencies that employers are looking for,
- rich social network which can be the key to your desired job,
- the experience required for a confident performance in front of employers,
- a shaped personal employment plan,
- personal adviser who advises you and helps you make important career decisions.
All activities are free for students!
To keep up to date with all the activities we are preparing for you, sign up to receive notifications and e-news from UL Career Centres HERE. Follow us also on: www.kc.uni-lj.si, Facebook: Career centres UL