The preparatory applied arts course
The preparatory applied arts course to enrol in the study program Industrial Design and Applied Arts will be held on Fridays from 15:00 to 18:00 at the UL ALUO Department for Design, Dolenjska cesta 83, Ljubljana. It will start on Friday, 17 February 2023.
- Lecture on contemporary glass and ceramics / art + design.
- Exercises in modelling in clay and preparing clay for design.
- Introductory lecture in art theory.
- Introduction to the process of designing a task: setting a starting point, concept, basics of freehand drawing for 3D design, preparation of a workflow plan.
- Fundamentals of artistic expression (form and expression).
- Analysis of the possibilities of own artistic expression.
Heads of the course: Ana Ščuka and Brigita Gantar, both alumni of the Department for Industrial Design and Applied Arts UL ALUO.
Additional information: Urska.Vavpotic@aluo.uni-lj.si