For the purposes of this notice, the term »website« comprises all web pages at the address https://www.aluo.uni-lj.si/.
Contents of Website
All contents found at this website are of an informative nature and intended primarily for informing. Academy of Fine Arts and Design of the University of Ljubljana (UL ALUO) undertakes to devote all its efforts to ensuring that the information provided at this website is truthful, reliable and on a high quality level. However, UL ALUO shall not be responsible for any eventual printing errors and delays or deficiencies in the entry of updated information.
This website is exclusively the property of UL ALUO, and any abuse of information, pictures, texts or other data forming part of this website is prohibited. Any reproduction, distribution or other use of all the above-mentioned information without the prior knowledge and permission of UL ALUO is prohibited.
On your first visit to our website, a »cookie« will be saved on your computer. You may remove this cookie or prevent it from being saved by means of appropriate settings. Cookies are small files enabling better communication with a website and help the website to manage your personal settings.
It is important to know that these files can never allow us access to the personal information or data stored in your computer, except those which are publicly accessible (type of browser, type of operating system, etc.).
The data that you enter at our website will be sent to us via the site in unprotected electronic form, which is why such data may also be available to third parties. To protect your identity and privacy, do not enter any personal information which you do not wish to be disclosed.
Our website also features links to web pages that are not part of this website. We shall not bear any responsibility for the contents of such web pages.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
UL ALUO reserves the right to make any changes in these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The changes shall come into effect immediately after their announcement. Owing to these rights, you are kindly requested to read the rules and conditions of use upon every visit to our website.
The interpretation of and any legal questions in connection with the use of materials published on these web pages shall be subject exclusively to the application of Slovene law. Any claims or disputes in connection with the use of the previously mentioned materials shall be resolved by the competent court in Ljubljana.
Upon entry into our website, you are confirming that you are informed and agree with all the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
Data protection information pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Dear User, please pay attention to the following data protection information, issued pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”). This document contains a description of all the processing carried out by the Data Controller, as defined below, through the Website. Please note that the Notice only concerns the Website; therefore any web page to which you may be redirected from the Website is deemed to be excluded.
In order to comply with our duties under data protection law, we are providing the required information to you as specified by article 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject.
- The organisation responsible for processing your personal data is: University of Ljubljana, Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Erjavčeva cesta 23, 1000 Ljubljana; firstname.lastname@example.org; (01) 421 25 00.
Should you have any questions or wish to get into contact with our data protection officer (DPO) please get in touch with: Nina Komočar Urbanija (email@example.com).
- The purposes for which your personal data is processed: UL ALUO collects and processes personal data on the basis of the personal consent of individuals. The said personal data shall be kept in accordance with the purpose of collecting and processing this data, otherwise no later than the revocation by the individual. UL ALUO will not provide personal data to third parties. As part of the processing of personal data, registered persons have the right to access their personal data, their additions or correction or processing restrictions. In this case, the basis for the processing of personal data is the personal consent of the persons, so they can withdraw this consent at any time, which will be taken into account in the future.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Personal consent in accordance with Article 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any: Personal data will not be passed on to third parties. At the UL ALUO, only employees who take care of the collection and processing of personal data for predetermined purposes will be acquainted with them.
- Information on transfers of personal data to a third country or international organization: Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- The period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period: Personal data will be kept permanently in accordance with the purpose of collecting and processing this data, otherwise no later than the revocation by the individual.
- Information on the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability: With a written request sent to the address of the UL ALUO, an individual may at any time request access, supplementation, correction or restriction of processing. However, due to the nature and purpose of the processing, it is not possible to request the deletion of personal data or to object to the processing of personal data. The request must state which personal data you would like to change or otherwise communicate, how you would like to restrict their use. The UL ALUO will respond to the request in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Information on the right to withdraw consent when processing is based on consent: The consent may be withdrawn by an individual at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the with a supervisory authority: The complaint may be submitted to the Information Commissioner (Address: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 00 386 (0)1 230 97 30, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- More information:
– The provision of personal data is based on the personal consent of the individual.
– The individual is not obliged to provide personal data.